Wednesday, November 10, 2010

M.K. & A.

I have always had a soft spot for Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen... is that weird?


I think it started in their days of Full House and grew exponentially as they paraded around the tabloids as fashion icons. 
I was never sure if their clothing lines would ever make it, 
but apparently they have. 
Elizabeth & James Spring 2011 collection has gained positive press and I am loving the looks, as well. 
Inspired by French femininity, the flowing boho-chic dresses and effortless shorts and silky top combos are inspiring and freeing. 
And I am also really digging the hats. 


MK & A have also designed a sunglasses line so we can all look as mysterious and smart as they do walking around the city with a latte.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home