Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jackie O How I Love Your Style!

I've had Jackie O on the brain recently. Maybe it's due to the new Kennedy movie coming out, or the fact that I've always wanted to have that effortlessly chic style for which she is now known, but I'm finding my self yearning for spring pieces that are reminiscent. 

In fact, my faithful Marc Jacobs aviators finally broke after 6 years of having them ( quite the accomplishment) and now I'm leaning towards some obnoxiously large Oliver Peoples, hoping I might be able to magically transform into the style icon.

too much?



She is seriously so cool!!



The popped trench collar/shades combo is fantastic. This is what I'd like to look like picking my daughter up from school. Maybe the new shades are just the trick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home