Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding Bell Blues...


Somehow I can’t get out of wedding mode… it occupied my time for seven months (well, more like 10 months) and now that it is all over I’m totally obsessed with mulling over pictures from all the festivities. I wish I could do it all over again! I wouldn’t change a thing…especially, the Kirribilla Selene dress that I wore to my bridesmaid luncheon. It was my favorite dress of the weekend (obviously besides my wedding dress)… and how pumped was I when I saw that Instyle featured two Kirribilla dresses in their Celebrity Wedding Special! Too bad we’ve sold out of the hot pink Aphrodite dress that was featured, but we just received a new shipment of amazing new styles!!! Don’t miss your chance to have one of the hottest dresses for the Summer wedding season…in the store now and will be online ASAP! http://www.fleur-boutique.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home