Tuesday, September 28, 2010

long weekends

You know when there's a weekend or special event that you look forward to for months? And then it arrives...  and comes to an end before you can even blink your eyes.
This would be an accurate description of the past weekend for me.
My best friend got married and had been planning the wedding for a year.
We had appointments and parties to attend and outfits laid out.
Even when it isn't your special day, you feel special just being a part of it and I found the perfect Troubadour dress to enjoy the night in.
And now I am back at work with glorious memories filling my head and dresses swimming in my hamper waiting for the dry-cleaners.
I will be slowly recovering from the over eating, under sleeping and heavy drinking with much rest and lots of veggies. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home