Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From Here to There


From a Labor Day trip in the Mountains to a chilly November football game, I am loving this new look from Harvey Faircloth that we got last week. 
The red/orange corduroy skirt screams fall football games to me and the beautiful sleeveless painted ruffle top gives it a soft summer feel. This is the perfect transition piece and allows for many pairing options: a light weight navy cardigan with the ruffle top on a chilly night. Brown tights and boots with that skirt on thanksgiving? love. it. 
And considering that I am a University of Virginia fan, I may just have to scoop one up myself for the beginnings of a game-day wardrobe. 

images courtesy of moi and weheartit.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home