Friday, December 10, 2010

Fleur Wish List

Working in retail can be dangerous sometimes. All day I imagine myself in my favorite pieces and how I could mix and match them. 

Here are just a few of the items that have been catching my eye.



see by chloe sequin sweater- $325 kanupriya earrings - $154 anlo zipper black jean - $187 paul and joe sister crochet sweater - $220 santi sequin handbag - $165 french curve lace tights - $30 yoana baraschi faux fur jacket - $438 goddis cowl neck sweater dress - $195 kanupriya gold ring - $120 sprig by nest holiday candle - $19

And I have decided, since I probably will not be receiving all of these pieces for Christmas, maybe I should share the love.
The Kanupriya jewels will make the perfect gift for sisters, santi clutch for mom and the leggings and candles will fill up their stockings...
...this way I get to borrow my favorite things!
'tis the season ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home