Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girl Crush

Do you have girl crushes on anyone? Not in a "Single White Female" kind of way, but more like you want to immolate their style. I have a few. I think they're pretty obvious ( in my opinion), but then again I like a bohemian with bangs. Who would have thought? 


Brigitte Bardot. The ultimate bombshell. 



Kate Moss. Obvious. 


Gwyn has been a long time obsession of mine. 


Nicole Richie. The ultimate bohemian. So cool.


Sienna Miller. She's my #1. I really loved her during the "Alfie" years, but she still has a special place in my heart.


Parker Posey. So confident to pull of a 70's afro. Great name too.


Yes Kate Hudson. Yes.


I've not always been a Drew Barrymore fan, but this outfit combo along with the ombre hair won me over.


Selma Blair. She's a tad under the radar...maybe that's why I love her.

Who are your favorites?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home