Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What economy?


So now I have a 2:00 downtown at my banker's office to discuss my finances -- me finances -- WHAT?? Priority #1, what does one wear to such a meeting? Here I am digging through my closet of Alice and Olivia, See by Chloe, Mint, and Paul and Joe duds in search of something sophisticated yet conservative. Ok, ok, ok here we go ...what about my brand new beautiful Hunter Dixon yellow silk tweed cap-sleeved jacket and matching pencil skirt with my favorite nude Jerome Rousseau slingback pumps -- this will be just perfect! I now definitely look the part of successful retail store owner so the next priority is not to embarrass myself in front of the handsome banker. Wish me luck!


To find the perfect outfit for work or play visit http://www.fleur-boutique.com/ for some wonderful finds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home