Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thankful it's Tuesday...

I don’t mind Mondays- it’s Tuesdays and Wednesdays I am not fond of for whatever reason. While going through my emails this morning, filtering the junk mail, all of the Google+ invites, and making email filters like OCD I had come across this little chain deep in the archives. The “Thankful it's Monday” email list, created by a Monday hater, you list a couple small things you are thankful for and pass on to the next. Sort of the email version of a snap cup; boosts the mood, re-cap the weekend; little things that make you happy, say whatever you please- just pass on.

I know it’s awful of me, but I press the “Delete Message On Mailbox & Handheld” button and proceed with my day 99.9% of the time…. However, I thought this may be something deserving of the Fleur blog. A little Tuesday pick me up, and “Thankful it’s Tuesday” has a much better ring to it!

So, in no particular order (I like things in 5s), here is my list of what I am thankful for this Monday Tuesday:

1. Today, I am having a great hair day. Anyone who sees me often knows this is not always the case, and 6 out of 7 days I have bed head. I will give credit to my new Bumble and Bumble conditioner.
2. I have a new playlist, and new music makes me oh so happy. Thank you CB for my new mix!
3. Starbucks. Needed no matter what the day. Also, thankful the nice people at the Starbucks let me steal a lighter to take care of #5 on the list...
4. New cleaning products. Opening up something new to use will brighten my day. Sounding insane yet? Be happy you were not here to witness the new canister of Clorox antibacterial wipes. Seriously.
5. The Blue Hydrangea candle I have lit at the side of the desk. Until I get a delivery of blue hydrangeas, this will have to work…Much happier already. Even for a Tuesday.

Looks like the candle will have to suffice...


What are you all thankful for on this Tuesday? The more obscure the better!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home