Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the heat is on...


The hot, humid days of summer are here… all that sunshine I had been wishing for now makes me what to sit inside and enjoy the air conditioning. Since my wardrobe now consists of sundresses and flip flops I have been thinking of a way to spruce things up without having to add a layer of clothing! My solution: SANTI clutches!

This season’s collection of bags is amazing…each one is the perfect accessory to any outfit. Add a floral print bag covered in sequins to a simple back dress and head out on the town... OR grab the natural wood beaded bag when you are running your errands… this is the perfect way to look put together when you feel like you are all over the place! Come join us in the AC and check out our selection of SANTI bags...they are essential for the months ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home