Friday, May 22, 2009

Rookie Mistake

So there I was chatting with my buddies at the pool about what else - our hair..."Oh just color your roots, it is so easy." " Just like sun-in, no problem" So what do I do....off to the store for some touch-up. Well, who says a brunette gone blonde can't be a red? So much for the at-home spa, lesson learned. Normally, I would throw on a very stylish hat to mask the problem and to protect the face, but as you could guess, we have dinner plans! UGH!! Good thing I have my neutral Foley & Corinna dress to balance out the color. Hopefully the table will be candlelight so noone will notice.
Have a great weekend! If you need a break from the sun, check out our website - We are having a terrific sale! www.fleur-boutique.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home