Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memorial Day here we come...


I cannot believe Memorial Day is already -- the official start to summer or beach season for most -- so WTF on this 40 degree weather crap??? We live in North Carolina -- I would maybe expect such temps if i were headed to the Jersey shore but these temps are ridic for us down south. Regardless of the weather -- although today's forcast looks great for NC beaches -- I am going to bust out my new Shoshanna bikini and tunic --WAY CUTE!! Well atleast it is WAY CUTE on the hanger -- I have yet to try it on my "haven't seen the sun in 9 months" body -- could be frightening!! Anyway, I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday weekend -- I will take a bright towel so those who need me can spot me -- otherwise with this lovely tan I will blend right in with the sand!!

Please visit us at http://www.fleur-boutique.com/ for some fantastic beach going duds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home