Friday, July 15, 2011

Come and get it...Fleur Summer Sale

Happy Friday! I've had 3 cups of coffee, been up since 6, and failed to listen to my GPS; resulting in a giant loop around the beltline.Lets say I am definitely ready for the weekend. I NEED it, as I am sure many of you do as well!

 My Saturdays are usually random, lazy, and I always find myself doing some sort of errand which leads to some sort of shopping. So, if you happen to be in Raleigh, specifically North Hills, and doing that same thing stop in and check out our summer sale here at Fleur. Literally half of the store is 50% off and we need it out of here so we can start to focus on FALL. (Yes, Fall.) As previously mentioned, I already have fall fever and this little shipment did not help...



take a peek...


Looking very glamorous still in the box.Not even unpacked yet! I have a soft spot for a good snake print...do you see the snake print in this box?!

Come by this Saturday and although I will not be here, check out the new things and take advantage of our sale! Once the sale is almost gone...the fun snake print can come out....

Fleur Summer Sale! 50% off a small ton of summer merchandise...come and get it.





                         

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home