Monday, August 22, 2011

Color Code

This pretty little Kirribilla dress came in today to Fleur, and the color is to die for-Perfect for Fall!


New Kirribilla in at Fleur- SO pretty

Maybe since I had spent yesterday reading September issues, I knew I had been seeing lots of Teal around so did a little Googeling, and this is the result:


http://www.pantone.com/pages/Pantone/Pantone.aspx?pg=20834&ca=4

The colors from the Pantone Fashion Color Report are pretty much the "It Girls" or "In Crowd" for Fall 2011. Click that link to see Deep Teal's fashionable friends. I personally love the Phlox, Emberglow, and Orchid Hush also...what a lineup!

Just to note: the Gucci Fall 2011 Deep Teal is pretty awesome! Do I see Deep Teal Snake??
I think we will be seeing LOTS more from this color lineup!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home