Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Dark Side

Last night I crossed over. Completely appropriate since today is September 1st, the dark nail polish is back.

Thanks so much to the nice little nail spa in North Hills for having something dark and to my liking since I didn't like my own color I brought with me to use (eek! because I'm afraid of germs) but it was a new bottle...LUCKY! Its pretty much black...reminded me of this color I'm trying to get my hands on but can not find anywhere online anymore...

Chanel. Black Velvet.
I have such a weakness for Chanel polishes, such a little treat!

Is it really sick I went home and re-organized my nail polishes last night and put away the summer ones and took out the fall?????

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home